AIA Continuing Education
As a leader in rainscreen technology, we understand the importance of sharing our knowledge with other experts in the building trades. Below is an overview of our forthcoming AIA continuing education presentation about exterior grade phenolic rainscreen systems. If you are interested in receiving this accredited instruction, please fill out the form below and we will contact you when this program is available.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe how rainscreen cladding systems work to reduce moisture penetration on a building’s exterior.
- Define Exterior Grade Phenolic (EGP) and explain the manufacturing process.
- Analyze Third Party performance criteria for EGP and describe the evaluation methods of the three tests most commonly required by building codes.
- Observe how EGP can be fabricated and explain proper methods for handling and storing EGP panels.
- Examine and discuss installation practices for EGP and identify incorrect installation methods that could compromise the effectiveness of a rainscreen cladding solution.
- Observe various types of projects where EGP has been successfully used.
Get More Information
If you are interesting in learning more about exterior grade phenolic rainscreen systems and obtaining continuing education credits, please fill out the form below:
* Items with asterisk are required